Monday, January 12, 2009






Giving Lessons on Bella








Bella Is doing awesome. She is really coming along nicely. I started giving lessoms on her the other day. She really loves to ride. This is my 13 year old brother on her. He rode her around the arena for about the thirty minutes and then my girlfriend Whitney got on her and rode her for little while. She had a lot of fun on her.
I am really enjoying working with Bella. She has really given me a lot to work with and look forward to everyday. I am really excited to see what the next few weeks holds for Bella and I.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like someone is back to blogging! And you've been to Black Raven, I see. I should haul down some day when Steve Holt! learns to stop (kinda defeats the purpose if I can't stop, eh?) Bella is looking good!

    ReplyDelete