Sunday, March 8, 2009

In the Paper

Well hello everyone. It has been a little while since I have done any bloging. I have been very busy getting ready for the show, on top of training six other horses, giving lessons on weekends and working full time as a machinist in arlington. It has been a lot of very long days. None the less Bella and I are more than ready for Oregon.


On top of all that Bella has attracted some attention from the local news papers. On Sunday the 8th of March Bella and I where in the Everett Hareld on the front page of the local section. It is a very nice article with a very nice picture. If you have can get a paper check it out. If not you can find it online.


From now till the show I will try to blog a little more for those of you that have been following the blog. I hope to see all of you in oregon at the show. Till the keep checking the blog I am going to try to get some pretty cool stuff posted on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment